At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of financial service sales experience
- Thorough understanding of bank products, sales, and new business development
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable bank and branch operations, policies, procedures and support systems
- Experience understanding business financials including analyzing credit and managing a pipeline
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and demeanor necessary to perform relationship management and sales duties
- Strong customer service and community relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations