Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Business Consultant – Enterprise Fraud Management in financial services space in Charlotte, NC.
- Senior consultant in our Business Consulting practice focusing on Enterprise Fraud Prevention for financial services clients
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise Theft Operations, Credit Card Fraud, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Crisis Data Plan, Crisis Management to review strategy and enhance prevention, detection and recovery mechanisms
- Should have strong experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Operational Risk Management (ORM), Credit Risk Management (CRM), Investment Management operations, Compliance program, and Risk and Control program.
- Supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Using design-led thinking to enhance the client customer experience
- Defining client organizational priorities.
- Optimizing client processes and detection using advanced analytics
- Helping assess fraud risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Supporting business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace