- Manage large-scale, complex, strategic projects and initiatives.
- Develop plans, monitor progress, manage risk and validate expected outcomes.
- Inform key stakeholders of the process and outcome.
- Provide effective internal and external communication of program performance, its impact, and performance to plan.
- Consult with business unit leaders and employees regarding performance improvement facilitation and implementation.
- Contribute to the improvement of corporate business results by providing insight and innovative problem solving.
- Develop metrics, analyze performance and perform root cause analysis.
- Initiate problem solving using data analysis tools, performance measurements and decision making processes.
- Assess and diagnose process related problems that interfere with optimal performance.
- Create formal presentations, discussion documents and updates for presentation to senior executive team.
- Develop appropriate reports summarizing data enabling management to make sound business decisions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with increasing responsibility in business unit consulting with an emphasis on process improvement, business management, and strategic planning.
- Experience in practical application of statistical analysis to business problems and situations.
- Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization and to identify, analyze, and recommend solutions to their business issues.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical data analysis, statistical quality control, and experimental design, and apply them to practical situations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency in process improvement, project management, strategic planning, and performance measurement.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently with multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to speak effectively before groups and facilitate workgroups and meetings.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• BCBSM or BCN work experience preferred.
• Experience supporting information management initiatives (e.g., data governance, data warehousing/business intelligence, meta data management, master data management, data modeling or data architecture), knowledge of information management tools (such as data cleansing, data profiling, meta data management, master data/CDI, data modeling, business intelligence), and knowledge of internal data assets/systems and management practices preferred.
• Experience working with healthcare data and familiar with healthcare data exchange preferred.