About the role
Zillow Group Mortgages is looking for a Business Consultant to join our inside sales team. The ideal candidate for this position is a proven top-tier performer who consistently exceeds quota, proven at building strong client relationships, driven and has the ability to setup existing clients for success. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, pay for performance sales environment? If you are competitive, thrive on overcoming objections and building strong client partnerships over the phone, then look no further.
About the Role
- Become the trusted consultant for an assigned book of business.
- Make 40-60 calls per day and average 3 hours of talk time.
- Help ensure client success by coaching and sharing best practices.
- Utilize SalesForce to log activity, set tasks, and track opportunities.
- Become the expert in managing campaign details (Tableau reporting, LenderHub, profile updates),
- Hit and exceed targets on a consistent basis.
Who you are
- 1-2 years of inside/outside sales experience is required.
- Experience in growing client revenue is highly preferred, including the ability to overcome objections, build credibility and upsell.
- Proficient in solving client escalations.
- High energy and positive with a strong desire to achieve at the highest level.
- .com experience is required.
Get to know us
Zillow is a rated the #1 company to work, and one of Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to Work.
We provide comprehensive benefits from your hire date! Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, short term/long term disability, 401k with employer matching funds, employee assistance program, company holidays, paid vacation and more. See the Culture and Benefits section under our career tab for more details.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.