If you are looking for a balanced lifestyle in an intellectually stimulating field with different career options for professionals in the financial sector apply now!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to work on simultaneous projects across multiple teams with short lead times.
• Strong influencing skills, including ability to articulate complex issues and incorporate feedback
• PC skills: Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Word), Confluence, SharePoint
• Self-motivated, proactive, and calm under pressure
• Willingness to learn, develop, and take on additional responsibilities when required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical Benefits
- No weekend work
COMPANY DESCRIPTION:an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City.
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Duration: 6+ Months
Pay rate: $77.00 per hour
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
• Support efforts to develop, maintain, assess, and challenge Markets contingency plans and procedural documents.
• Maintain the BCP planning tool for the business, and ensure all documents, activities, updates and signoffs are completed on-time and in an appropriate manner
• Coordinate alternate site and cross regional testing for the Americas, and document results and action items.
• Work with recovery coordinators in critical lines of business to ensure plans remain fit for purpose and up to date
• Identify plan gaps and provide business management with mitigation solutions; update plans as required
• Partner with technology to facilitate/coordinate business participation in technology recovery exercises
• Contributes to efforts to develop a strong business continuity compliance culture and further develop the program’s effectiveness
• Assist with regulatory exams and internal audits as requested
• Support department head and business during real-time disruptions, and act as backup during crisis events which may occur during or after working hours.