At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News. For further information, please visit us at www.texascapitalbank.com.
- Ensure implementation of business continuity and risk mitigation policies and procedures
- Facilitate the completion of departmental BIAs, (Business Impact Analysis), verifying data and validating information
- Facilitate development/updates to departmental business continuity plans
- Assist in the completion of BCP reports provided to management
- Assist in the coordination of Bank and/or departments recovery efforts during an expected or actual incident
- Work with third-party vendors to ensure compliance with bank regulations
- Facilitate the documentation of procedures and workarounds for loss of each dependency
- Assist in pretest, testing and post-testing meetings
- Document results of live events, exercises, tests and drills; develop After Action Reports and Lessons Learned
- Assist in the development and training of BC systems/applications and general awareness to all departments
- Conduct BC plan audits to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
The duties listed above are the essential functions, or fundamental duties within the job classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. Texas Capital Bank may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with standard departmental policy.
- 2-3 years of business continuity planning/testing/analysis experience required
- Experience working in regulatory environments preferred
- The successful candidate must have very strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of the organization throughout the full business continuity life cycle
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO, MS Project) required
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while maintaining aggressive deadlines required
- Ability to work under pressure and think quickly in the event of a true disaster required
- Must be a team player, have a "passion" for continuity solutions and be customer focused to drive consistent high-quality delivery
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Industry certification preferred (CBCP , BCI, or ITIL)
- 2 plus years of financial institution or related experience preferred
- Understanding of banking operations and processes preferred
- Understanding of technology infrastructure preferred
- Understanding of emergency and incident management processes or standards preferred