Our client, an Irish-domiciled global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company, is currently seeking a Business Continuity and Crisis Manager for a 2+ month contract with the opportunity for extension and conversion to permanent employment. The position is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours – 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: $30.00-$35.00/Hour
Business need for this role:
Looking for a contractor to manage crisis events that impact the ability to assist customers as well as employee base.
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Able to effectively and independently draft communications (event updates, emails, agenda) for audiences spanning front lines, customers, employees, to Executives \t
- Previous Crisis Management experience (during crisis event been able to lead facility and coordinate quickly and react to audience base) \t
- Able to lead business recovery for various loss scenarios in the Retail line of business \t
- Development and maintenance of business continuity plans and playbooks \t
- Identifies and quantifies potential impact of various disruptions \t
- Attention to Detail \t
- Business Continuity \t
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Financial Data Interpretation \t
- SharePoint \t
- Excel \t
- Tableau (assess data and analyze) \t
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
Years of overall experience required:
- 4- 6 years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Testing requirements that they participate in \t
- Maintain plans and playbooks \t
- Lead and manage crisis events (average 30 active events a week)
Degrees or certifications required:
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position email@example.com **
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.