The company is looking for a Business Coordinator. Candidate should be proactive, resourceful, organized and detail oriented. It is imperative that the candidate be able to wear different hats through the day. This is a key position and could lead to a managerial role.
About V Group
Be a part of a fast-growing, high-energy IT Services Company aiming for growth in multiple industry sectors through multiple means while maintaining structure, stability and core values. Current areas include e-commerce, apps development, Onshore-Offshore Software development and products, Professional services and Public Sector.
Please visit us;
Compensation and benefits
- Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 per year depending on relevant skills, qualification and experience
- Group Health, Dental, Vision premium paid 100% by company
- Paid vacations and PTOs
- Education sponsorship
- Office attire allowance
- *401K, Gym membership, Education sponsorship
+ + +
The Business Coordinator will assist the senior management, in various aspects of managing the business in addition to general administrative responsibilities. The right candidate should be able to manage multiple activities within tight timelines, communicate extremely well, deal diplomatically with people, and keep their composure under pressure. The position requires strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Meticulous; Yes, attention to detail is a MUST
- Experience in one or more of following; Book Keeping, Technical Recruitment, Human Resources, Systems maintenance, Social media
- Experience / deep interest in network support / technology. And willing to learn
- Should like working in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and documentation communication skills.
- Diplomatic while dealing with others while upfront when communicating with CEO
Responsibilities: Assist in the following
- Understand the vision and mission of CEO and help in achieving them
- Correspond with group managers on behalf of CEO
- Provide various management reports
- Corporate compliance
- Organize internal meetings and note minuets
Employee relationship and HR
- Recruit staff
- Create innovative HR policies AND implement them
- Assist in evaluation of employees
- Take initiatives to make the office an "exciting place to work"
- Organize training and team building programs
- Employee relationship building; correspond with employees on behalf of CEO
- Handle immigration related matters
- Managing contracts with clients / suppliers, etc.
- Review contracts and standardize them
- Correspond with attorney for legal matters
- Contracts compliance
Day to day Support
- Administer day to day activities for CEO
- Maintenance of a real-time To Do list/calendar.
- Welcomes guests and clients who visit us in our office.
- Maintain Operations Manual documenting office protocols.
- Ensure required hardware and software availability and maintenance
- Take initiative to find new technology tools and Best Practices
- Relationship building with clients and suppliers
- Travel to meet clients / suppliers / employees will be required
- Many times there will be free lunch!!!!
- Timely updating various company websites and social media pages
- Manage the social media profile for CEO
We are looking for qualified candidates who want to put their values into action in a growing organization by being an integral part of a dynamic team. Since writing is an important part of the job, we ask you to include a short cover note describing your qualifications for the position, along with a resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year