We are currently looking for an entry-level Business Coordinatorto join a strong team of busy professionals. This position will support office operations by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. If you enjoy variety in your work and a professional environment, than look no further! Recent college graduates and entry-level talent is encouraged to apply! No experience required.
Responsibilities for Business Coordinator
- Partner with teams in other departments to coordinate and collaborate on scheduling and project management, including interacting with members of the company leadership team
- Anticipate problems or concerns and proactively act to solve them
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the department
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Take messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Create a welcoming and friendly customer and client experience by providing top-level service and responding to questions, concerns, or problems.
- Purchase office supplies, equipment, and services as directed by leadership team
- Coordinate and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
Transferable Skills for Business Coordinator
- Attention to detail- careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Clerical acumen- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Communication - express ideas clearly in both written and verbal correspondence, listen effectively, and share information appropriately with persons inside and outside the organization
- Initiative -proactively take on new responsibilities and challenges using good judgment to balance and maintain all projects
- Organizing and planning -develop specific goals and benchmarks to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work in a timely manner
Requirements for Business Coordinator
Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Business Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Account Team Coordinator, Client Service Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator, Market Coordinator, Client Coordinator, Merchandise Coordinator, Admin Coordinator, Technical Project Coordinator, Event Coordinator, Enrollment Coordinator, Transaction Coordinator, Inventory Coordinator, Service Manager, Market Manager, Client Manager, Merchandise Manager, Admin Manager, Administrative Manager, Even Manager, Enrollment Manager, Transaction Manager.