Salesforce Architect (Not an Admin/Developer)
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Duration: 6 month contract w/ potential to extend and/or convert for candidates that aren’t requiring sponsorship
C2C is okay
- 7-8 years in SalesForce
- Architect understanding. NOT developer
- Think from end to End. view of how things work high level.
- Think of overall perspective of the application.
- Solutioning for Salesforce
- Hands on in the past, but does not need a developer now
- NOT an order taker
- Implementing SF in Proof of concepts
6+ month project with possible ext.
* 5+ years of experience with Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components (Aura framework)
* 5+ years of experience with Force.com Workflows, Lightning Flows, and Process Builder
* 5+ or more years of direct experience in Salesforce Development
* 3+ years of experience with Git
* 3+ years of experience with agile development methodologies.
* 3+ years of experience ensuring your code builds and deploys properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes built in Jenkins or other SF deployment tools.
* Certified as Platform Developer I
* Active Salesforce Admin certification (Current)
* Experience configuring workflows, Lightning pages, process builders and flows
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good Communication skills
* Adaptability and able to perform under pressure
* Tenacity to resolve issues cross-functionally
Thanks & Regards,
Intellisoft Technologies Inc.
972 756 1212 *136