Corporate Traveler is a leading travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced account manager to join our successful business development team. The person in this role will spearhead the growth of small to mid-size businesses by sourcing, selecting and securing accounts that spend up to $4 Million annual on travel/business trips.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business
- Work with and respond to complex, large business request for proposals
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key decision makers for the purpose of marketing our services
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and family-oriented working environment in the office with an unbeatable company culture. Teams have regular happy hours to acknowledge sales successes. Top sales performers are also sent on an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime to celebrate their success with other top performers around the work. This event is in a different part of the world every year (We've been to Hawaii, Vegas, Paris, Singapore and everywhere in between). You'll have to experience it to believe it!
Some other perks you will enjoy include:
- A $45,000 base salary plus unlimited sales incentives – the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Travel industry discounts
- Fully paid training
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
- Paid time off (including vacation, holiday, sick and personal days).
- 0-3 yrs of Sales or Business Development experience
- A passion for travel and exploring different destinations
- A track record of successful sales experience
- Prior experience with cold calling and generating leads
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- The ability to work independently to achieve sales goals
- Willingness to travel to off site client meetings
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs is a plus
- An outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!