All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Sales Associate - AC!
As a Sales Associate, through the telephone, obtain sales through direct and persistent customer and/or prospect contact and providing excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions
- Sell/Up-sell key brands within the Konica Minolta product and services portfolio to existing customer base and prospects.
- Accurately enter orders into the SAP system.
- Keep customers informed on promotional offerings as well as new items.
- Generate new business through prospecting.
- Offers solutions to customers on ways to increase their business.
- Understand the metrics for measuring success and maintain activity levels to achieve goals.
- Adhere to all current sales methods and processes.
- Capture, maintain, and distribute accurate and relevant new customer information in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of Konica Minolta Business Solution’s products, solutions, customers, and competitors.
- Maintain database of contacts as well as accurate records of calls placed and call results.
- Communicates to Manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals driven by business needs.
- Produce sales and activity reports.
- Other duties may be assigned as they relate to the position and needs of the organization.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Detail oriented, requires a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to key quickly using number pad keys.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. This includes good telephone etiquette.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritizing, time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motivated and Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred; or at least 5 years outside or inside telemarketing sales experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions). Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff and this year, Atlantis, Bahamas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.