Work a full desk, gathering and maintaining client and candidate relationships to fill positions with some of the top General Contractors and Developers in the Chicagoland area. Manage the entire stage from interview to offer as well as be a part of the negotiations.
As most sales people are money motivated, we offer a black and white career growth structure with goals to hit that will get you a promotion and salary increase. The extremely competitive base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential is second to none.
Last quarter, our top performers won a free trip to NYC (eating at all the top restaurants) and got bonus checks 14k+. This quarter, the all-inclusive trip is being hosted in Miami.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
We also receive 20 vacation days, 5 sick days, 11 holidays and earn additional vacation days for every year of employment up to 25.
As a recruitment consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 1-5 years Recruitment or Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses
20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
Medical / dental / vision coverage
401K Savings Plan with company match
Discounted Gym Memberships
Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Quarterly parties for teams who hit budget (Top Golf, Bar Crawl, Horse Tracks are some from the past)
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Complimentary breakfast
$47,500.00 - $62,500.00 /year