LiquidateNow.com specializes in liquidating excess and unwanted inventory through customized solutions for each individual vendors’ needs. We are powered by the sales and marketing of our parent company, Via Trading, a leading wholesale liquidator.
Our customers range from SMB to the world’s largest brands and retailers. With almost 2 decades of specialization in the liquidation industry, we offer unparalleled exposure for vendors excess inventory domestically and internationally with a tried and trusted channel to sell obsolete and unwanted goods without interfering with current sales channels.
The LiquidateNow platform gives buyers a simple and direct way to buy valuable inventory for a fraction of it’s value, while offering sellers a trusted partner to recover a fair value for their excess inventory in a timely manner.
This position is located at our liquidation facility in Lynwood, CA
In the beginning, the BD Associate will work directly with top management, eventually working with minimal supervision, and be responsible for all processes related to the onboarding of new vendors to the platform and all steps involved in selling their products. Principle business objectives include identifying opportunities, researching the supply chain, prospecting new clients, creating engaging content, consulting with vendors, and providing assistance to the sales team of Via Trading. This role reports directly to the CEO of Via Trading.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the B2B liquidation industry and particularly the worldwide second-hand market
- Demonstrate the ability to be nimble and cross-functional simultaneously
- Superior CRM skills
- Ability to elevate professional conduct to meet the highest levels of clients across the globe
- Engage key accounts and internal teams to better enable ongoing business for the purpose of continued revenue streams
- Be alert, and report on all significant information, which may affect LiquidateNow/Via Trading business such as retail developments and competitor activities
- Stay current on industry trends and issues. Participate in and attend industry related events
- Drive the creation and distribution of sales collateral and marketing content
- Deep data skills in order to stay abreast of industry trends and track/communicate personal performance
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills and superb written abilities
- Promote a culture of service excellence, collaboration, building trust and responsiveness
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
Literate, Numerate, PC skills, good practical and analytical skills.
Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish and/or other language is considered a plus.
Employment record should show related sales experience, logical career progression, honesty and reliability.
Experience in liquidation and/or close out industry & Trade Shows is considered a plus.
Smart appearance, Pleasant personality & Driven Attitude
Experience in managing sales programs and pipelines through modern CRM tools
Experience in building, driving, owning, and measuring a pipeline sufficient to targets
Knowledge of retail, liquidation, wholesale, manufacturing principles, methods, practices, and techniques
Related undergraduate degree is a plus
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress within the organization.
$40K a year+ depending on experience
Quarterly or annual bonuses
401K with contribution
Employee perks program
No applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
US Work Authorization is required.