Noblis is a nonprofit science, technology, and strategy organization dedicated to creating forward-thinking technical and advisory solutions in the public interest. We are seeking a senior capture and business development professional for the Intelligence Markets. Noblis enjoys a sterling reputation in all facets of the federal market and is seeking to expand its presence in these critical areas. With well-established long-term delivery in the Intelligence Community, we are in the process of expanding our capabilities for growing our footprint. Our current needs include demonstrated capture and proposal experience as well as team leadership for client delivery.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales capture and delivery experience in one or more of the following mission areas: engineering, R&D, operations, life science, mission support, intelligence, C4I(SR), telecommunications, IT deployment, and/or technology transition. Industry experience in business development and capture with NRO, NGA, NSA, and the USGC is a must. Experience in Data Analytics ML/AI and Cyber preferred.
Other responsibilities include: long range strategic planning; business opportunity identification/validation, capture plan development/execution and customer interaction.
Responsibilities center on leading business development and capture efforts for our National Security sector within Noblis. Responsibilities include applying knowledge and experience to:
- Understand NGA, NRO, NSA and USG customer organizations, budgets, and near and long-term opportunities.
- Business development, capture and program management of intelligence systems and programs.
- The selected individual will be responsible to support account growth, new business development, and customer relationship management across all accounts.
- Be a liaison point of contact with key customers within assigned market segment and perform ongoing assessments of customer requirements, determine market trends, and develop strategies that align the customer’s needs/opportunities with Noblis’ capabilities and discriminators.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue and outreach to clients regarding existing or future service needs.
- Understand program and organization financial data to continuously monitor revenue projections.
- Plan and work to execute relevant marketing and advertising related to new business development.
- Provide valued BD products and capabilities to assist mission area management to grow the impact of our current portfolio and serve as a consultant to the business unit management.
- Provide counsel, mentoring and support to other programs and initiatives throughout the corporation, as needed
- Lead capture and proposal efforts as required
- TS/SCI Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least twelve (12) years of experience
- Must demonstrate experience navigating the National Security Market
- Knowledge/experience within NGA, NRO and USGC organizational and operational structures
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the National Security arena supporting various customers to include NGA, NRO, NSA, USGC etc.
- Proven track record of managing IDIQ/BPAs, performing capture on task orders, and winning task orders
- Proven track record in securing new, large government contracts (multi-million annually), as well as operating in complex environments that include both public agencies and the private sector
- Five (5) years’ experience using formal sales capture processes (Preferably Shipley)
- Five (5) years’ experience with relevant acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Three (3) years project management or capture management experience
- Understanding of Intelligence Community contracts, finance and program management systems, including processes related to various types of competitions, types of contracts, and timely strategies and trends within the National Security sector.
- Knowledge/experience related to growing business within NGA, NRO, NSA, USGC and military services through expansion into similar business areas.
- PMP Desired
Professional Skill Requirements:
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Experience managing sales pipeline, forecasting, and closing deals
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven record as a team player
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.