Honda South - Sales BDC Agent
Communicates with customers through email and phone calls in order to schedule appointments for customers to visit the store by performing the following duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer requests from the Internet lead system and gathers information from the customer about the make, type, and quality of vehicle desired; trade in details; customer’s goals.
- “Mines” the existing customer database for new and/or additional customer interest in additional vehicle purchases, contacting such customers by email, phone, and text messages.
- Identifies and qualifies business opportunities.
- Follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls to potential customers.
- Schedules appointment with customer to visit the dealership to meet with a salesperson who will then conduct the steps of the sale.
- Consults regularly with the BDC Manager.
- Follows an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Follows a prospect development system and sends follow up emails and makes follow up calls to those potential customers.
- Follows established prospecting steps and procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of new products, features, accessories, processes, etc.
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Meets, or exceeds, written forecast and projection numbers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: 1 year customer service and/or sales support. Automotive experience desired but not required.
Ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-workers, potential and current clients. Ability to read, analyze and interpret written and verbal instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, including writing grammatically correct emails and text messages. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales team, and customers. Bilingual is a plus.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
Full time position receives an hourly rate plus bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time, Immediate Hire
Job Location: Morrow, GA 30260