Weichert Co. is looking to hire a Business Development Coach to work out of our Moorestown, NJ sales office. The Business Development Coach is responsible for acting as a mentor resource to Sales Associates, providing personalized guidance and support to help them grow their business. The position also recruits new and developing Sales Associates to the Company, ensuring they receive the necessary orientation, support, training, and guidance in order to be successful. This position is designed to develop and prepare real estate professionals who have a desire to pursue a future in sales management.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recruits new to the business and lightly experienced (5 or less units per year) Sales Associates to the Company. Reports progress to the Sales Manager on all recruiting and retention activities.
- Provides personalized coaching, and conducts one-on-ones and business planning sessions with Sales Associates to help them achieve their productivity goals.
- Leads weekly small group meetings to provide training and/or help Sales Associates achieve goals.
- Builds a strong rapport with the new Sales Associates and on-boards them into the office/Company. Acts as their main point of contact during their transition.
- Meets regularly to provide coaching and training on Weichert tools and resources. Ensures adoption of Company practices that will serve as a strong foundation for a successful career in real estate sales.
- Attends Listing Presentations with new Sales Associates and assists with listing paperwork.
- Assists in preparing Agreements of Sales with the Sales Associates, as well as assisting their buyers execute all applicable paperwork.
- Invites new Sales Associates to shadow their personal sales activities.
- Assists unlicensed candidates enroll in the Weichert Real Estate School.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- State real estate license required
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation required
- Two (2) or more years as a successful real estate Sales Associate preferred
- Previous sales management/leadership experience in any industry a plus
- Commitment to pursuing a career in residential sales management
- Knowledge of all state and federal rules and guidelines pertaining to real estate transactions
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of Weichert tools and resources
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and the general public
- Ability to efficiently organize and set priorities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.