The Business Development Consultant- Cardiovascular Services has responsibility for all aspects of business development, including growth of facility admissions and market share; physician development, recruitment and redirection; program development; business planning; marketing and communication.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business field required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in direct medical related sales and/or business development.
- Proven results of growing service line specific initiatives within a health system.
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership regarding monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
- Knowledge of the market preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have work experience with broad understanding of all aspects of health care services.
- Strong and demonstrated analysis skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Familiar with marketing and information technology
- Excellent communicator, speaker, and listener
- Demonstrated success with the development, implementation and execution of growth initiatives
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications