Representing more than 342 credit unions with more than $118 billion in assets and more than 10.1 million members, the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is the trade association for Alabama, Florida, and Georgia credit unions. We provide advocacy, compliance support, education, training, and information with relevant services and business strategies to support our members in fulfilling their mission.LEVERAGE, the for-profit affiliate of the LSCU, provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
Business Development is a part of LEVERAGE, whichexists to equip credit unions with products and services to fulfill their day-to-day needs. With products and services through preferred business partner relationships, LEVERAGE strives to help credit unions reduce expenses, increase non-interest income, improve regulatory compliance, increase loan growth, and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A dynamic individual who is capable of cultivating relationships, marketing and selling products, services and solutions to credit union clients within an assigned territory. While identifying new and changing market opportunities in an effort to establish revenue and growth objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Energetically and passionately interacting with existing customers and developing new prospects. Determining client needs and developing solutions from LSCU Service Corporation product and service offerings.
- Actively engaging 115 current clients. Covering a territory of 450+ miles.
- Preparing and present proposals to customers for products and services, securing new and renewing existing contracts; arrange delivery dates and other details required to close sales.
- Developing, planning and coordinating events to promote LSCU Service Corporation products and services. Developing relationships with partner vendors and participate with them in joint events (e.g. joint calls and lunch & learns, etc.).
- Assisting customers with implementation of LSCU Service Corporation products and services.
- Staying informed and current on all LSCU Service Corporation products and services, both in-house and endorsed, as well as other general industry information pertinent to customers.
- Following-up with existing customers to ensure satisfaction with the products and services purchased from the LSCU Service Corporation.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and evaluating programs, products and services to assure a high level of responsiveness to customer needs and initiate actions with management, the partner vendors, and/or the customers to resolve identified problems in a timely manner.
- Working with product management to develop and execute product specific sales and marketing plans, including data analytics. Assisting in forecasting sales.
- Maintaining records on all phases of activity, including documentation and tracking of problems, to enable identification of trends.
- Assist management with the development of new or improved products and services by researching and resolving customer problems/needs and making recommendations based on that research/resolution.
- Act as liaison to designated leadership council.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
NEED TO HAVES:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree in a management-related business field preferred.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong aptitude for consultative selling and service.
- Ability to motivate or influence others; this is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
- Ability to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally).
- Self-sufficient and time management skills required.
- Ability to cover an assigned territory of 115 current clients (territory covers 450+ miles range).
LOVE TO HAVES:
- Knowledge and understanding of history, development, and philosophy of credit union movement.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), Salesforce.
- Extensive travel with multiple overnight stays
- Valid driver's license required.
- Airline travel required.
This position will be responsible for servicing credit unions within an assigned territory and will require extensive travel with multiple overnight stays. A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history is required.
The LSCU & Affiliates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Spending
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.