M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
For more information about life at M.C. Dean, you can visit www.mcdean.com/careers.
The Business Development Associate assists in obtaining new business and expanding existing contracts for the Company.
1. Computer fluent, with specific attention to e-mail and Microsoft Office product skills; Sales Force CRM software experience a plus.
2. Bachelor's Degree in relevant field desired
3. Must have at least 8-10 years of experience managing accounts cradle-to-grave with a bachelor's degree, from selling maintenance contracts, to problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Experience must include price negotiations, with an ability to develop and maintain excellent vendor and customer relationships.
4. High energy level with ability to take initiative.
5. Proven reasoning abilities an sound judgement.
6. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Process oriented with demonstrated attention to details. Delivering on-time results to support M.C. Dean's business goals.
8. Teamwork oriented with collaborative style.
9. Strong attention to detail.
10. Ability to manage workload and foresee scheduling difficulties in advance.
11. Precise communication skills via phone, e-mail and in person.
12. Ability to initiate creative solutions to meet customer needs.
13. Ability to work independently and multi-task in fast paced environment.