|Job Tracking ID: RTL:19-020|
|Location: Colorado Springs, CO|
|Job Type: Full-Time/Regular|
|Date Updated: May 28, 2019|
Kratos RT Logic provides leading-edge capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF Links – commercial, intelligence, and defense users trust Kratos RT Logic to solve their most difficult RF problems. For a more complete overview of our capabilities see http://www.rtlogic.com/ .
At Kratos RT Logic, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a technically-oriented Business Development Director to lead our strategic business development initiatives for customers in the Protected Tactical Communications (PTC) sector. The qualified candidate will have a proven record in the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD), demonstrated leadership and domain experience, a robust network of existing contacts in government and with commercial partners, a thorough knowledge of current IC and DoD needs/challenges, strong presentation skills, and a detailed understanding of Government acquisition procedures. The ideal candidate will demonstrate how they can:
• Expand/deepen strong, trusted relationships in the IC, DoD, Five Eyes and with tactical platform providers to provide actionable business opportunities
• BD for Protected Tactical Communications solutions and RF technologies/services to DoD, Five Eyes, IC, tactical platform providers
• Influence KUAS Mako communications solutions (e.g., MUM-T, VDL)
• Drive technical requirements and roadmaps for Kratos Protected Tactical Comms solutions
• Inform and help to prioritize R&D efforts and product roadmaps based on end customer needs
• Rapidly develop a deep understanding of Kratos products, technologies, and internal practices (frequent travel required to Chantilly, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, customer locations)
• Develop strategic plans and near term actions for proliferation of Kratos products and technologies into the DoD, IC and Five Eyes.
• Coordinate capabilities briefings, demonstrations, customer meetings, tradeshow attendance
• Attend relevant industry conferences, trade shows, workshops, forums, etc. to form strategic business relationships for the above growth markets
• Lead or participate in business capture activities including strategy, proposals, pricing
• Advise Kratos business segments of significant opportunities
• Lead the formation of strategic partnerships and teaming relationships
• Liason to key USG organizations
• Prepare and perform technical-oriented business development presentations demonstrating an ability to communicate comfortably with customer systems engineers and program managers
|Experience and Skills:|
• IC and DoD work experience
• Proven track record in developing new business for a high-technology, product-based company
• Extensive network of business contacts in two or more of the markets mentioned
• 10+ years of progressive experience in applying technology such as digital signal processing, networks, or satellite communications.
• Relevant, current industry experience and strategic technical insight to assist in penetrating target markets
• Demonstrated experience in systems engineering and systems architecture
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
|Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)||Number of Openings: |
|Years of Experience: ||Level of Education: BA/BS|
|Starting Date : ASAP|