Uncapped Earning Potential Six Figures a company car, mobile device, laptop and tablet.
Our client seeks exceptionally driven, experienced sales professionals to advance their market position and financial growth with medium- and large-size manufacturing customers while achieving individual growth target goals.
In this hunter role, you will tap your superior skills in prospecting, problem solving and negotiation customers’ unidentified needs and propose how their products and services can help enhance their company performance. You will call on C-Suite leadership, managers and directors by following a prescriptive sales and strategically develop a pipeline of future business.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
The company arms you with the tools and resources to be successful and go after new business.
- Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition targeted medium- and large-size manufacturing accounts.
- Develop value-based proposals and other content to communicate value, strengthen prospect-relationship and senior-level networks with customers.
- Apply your extensive financial, market, and MSC-solution knowledge to sell complex accounts.
- Maintain a robust funnel capable of delivering incremental revenue at or above annual goals, including highly accurate and complete funnel analytics a strategic ownership of the business.
- Accurately manage all current pipeline content via SFDC and other platforms for communicating business resource needs to the organization.
- Propose and secure new agreements by contacting the management and decision-makers within the prospect organization and leveraging insight-selling concepts, tools and value-proposition content.
- Respond to Requests for Information and Proposal, negotiating pricing and terms of new account agreements to maximize revenue and profit and minimize risk.
- Prepare financial models forecasting account performance over the life of the agreement and communicate financial performance expectations across leadership teams.
- Develop and communicate newly signed agreements to support implementation and ensure rapid, complete penetration and revenue growth of those agreements.
- Work with field and customer support leadership to meet customer needs, drive compliance to forecasted sales thresholds, and communicate and document customer service level expectations, addressing shortfalls as needed.
- a can-do attitude toward initiatives and programs that meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in medium and large account sales and marketing, including at least 2 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing/distributing sales
- superior sales, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building, and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans