314e is a healthcare IT consulting firm offering a wide spectrum of services to the Healthcare Provider organizations across the country. As an Epic partner, we serve hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers to provide electronic health records implementation services. We work with over 100 leading health systems from California to New York (and even Hawaii). We are KLAS rated and a member of CHIME.
Open to candidates located across the continental United States!
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 100% to client locations (Must be willing to travel to client sites and conferences as needed!)
- The sales person will be responsible for revenue generation for 314e by selling 314e services to Health Care Provider organizations in the United States. The main focus of this position is the creation of new business by developing new relationships and leveraging existing ones.
- Own a territory that will include 50-100 hospitals/health systems
- Correspond and build relationships (or leverage existing relationships) with key stakeholders at various hospitals/health systems through phone, email and On-Site customer visits
- Gather information about these organizations from various sources including LinkedIn, organization's website, other web sources, HIMSS Analytics, etc.
- Augment the information 314e already has by documenting it in 314e’s CRM database
- Follow the sales structure and metrics provided by 314e management
- Work with 314e managers on prioritizing accounts into High/Medium/Low importance
- Actively participating in marketing events like CHIME, HIMSS and other Health IT events