Shelly�s Enterprises is a leading supplier of building materials in eastern PA to the professional contractor.�� With 7 locations in over 4 counties, including full service lumberyards In Souderton, Kimberton and Bethlehem; a Truss and Wall panel Manufacturing facility in Telford; Design Centers in Exton and Perkasie; and a distribution center in Quakertown, Shelly�s is growing to meet the needs of our professional builders, making it easier for them to get what they need, when they need it.
We are excited to be seeking a�Business Development Manager�for our cabinets division in�Telford, PA.� This individual will build market position by identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relations and negotiating and closing business deals.
The Business Developmenet Manager is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by attending industry related events, reviewing publications and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments/best practices.
- Pursues sales leads and prospective clients by contacting current potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Negotiates and closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business opportunities.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Minimum Experience Required- 5 years of experience in building/construction industry's proven revenue generation and sales experience.
- Prior sales experience including prospecting and closing skills, sales planning, territory management, industry and market knowledge which includes knowledge of construction and building materials.
- Special Skills - Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills needed.� Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, and conflict resolution skills
- Other - Computer literate.� Valid driver's license and evidence of insurability.
- Physical demands include exposure to extreme temperatures, lift up to 25 lbs on a random basis, standing and walking for extended periods of time and bending or stooping.
Things you should know about working at Shelly's:
- We are all about teamwork!� All positions are hands on and we band together to get the job done.
- We support each other.� We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a metrics driven organization. We work hard and are focused on remaining organized and on task.
We appreciate your interest in the Shelly's Business Developement Manager - Cabinets�but only those individuals that meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.
It is Shelly�s policy not to discriminate against anyone because of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual identity, marital status, disability, or national origin. Discrimination is prohibited in promotions, transfers, demotions, rates of pay, selection for training, or in any forms of compensation.