- To develop new business opportunities and to support existing customer base to increase sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute plans to capture new business
- Meet/exceed Sales Quota
- Create and deliver presentations on Avalex and product lines as well as demonstrate products
- Manage on-going customer interaction and relationships, traveling often throughout the US to trade shows, marketing events and other sales meetings/demos with current or potential customers
- Respond to bids and requests for information
- Work as a sales advocate internally to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Monitor and analyze sales and market trends.
- Aid customers in information and questions about products and quotes
- Field incoming sales calls
- Aid customers in development of SOW for projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in engineering, marketing, communications, sales management or a related field required.
- Must have at least 8 years' prior sales/marketing experience in the aerospace/aviation industry.
- Must be extremely well organized
- Must have a good working knowledge of Avalex Products
- Must possess excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Must be self-starter and able to multi-task with little supervision
- High energy, results-oriented, resourceful
- Must have ability to understand technical information
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Extensive travel is required.