Business Development Manager - IT Staffing
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new and existing clients. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from cold start. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
- Effectively prospect, qualify, demonstrate & close according to company guidelines to ensure sales goals are met while maintaining company’s integrity & brand image.
- Keep abreast of industry related knowledge and competition in order to adapt sales presentations and marketing efforts
- Work closely with other sales representatives in adapting and improving the sales strategy for specific products
- Follow up with customers to ensure their needs are met and up sell additional products and services
- Successfully close sales to contribute to the company’s bottom line
- Identify, screen and recruit candidates to match open position requirements
- Clearly communicate and prepare candidates for client interviews
- Coordinate all communication between customer, candidates and other key stake holders to maximize productivity and resource allocation
- At least 5-10 years of prior experience with Information Technology staffing sales
- Experienced in calling on clients at CIO, CTO level
- Ability to generate and close on new sales leads
- Self-starter, positive can-do attitude and go getter in building a strong local presence
- Successful proven sales track record
- We are looking for the best - Please apply if you are the best and can prove it.
- Average performers earn $100K, good performers earn $200K and our top performers earn $400K plus. You determine your level by your performance.
- We only hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old - if you have the talent and experience, we'll know.
- Will provide a success coach to help you meet your goals
Salary DOE + Commissions