Business Development Manager - IT Staffing
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new Federal Agency clients. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from cold start. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
· Effectively prospect, qualify, demonstrate & close according to company guidelines to ensure sales goals are met while maintaining company’s integrity & brand image.
· Keep abreast of industry related knowledge and competition in order to adapt sales presentations and marketing efforts
· Work closely with other sales representatives in adapting and improving the sales strategy for specific products
· Follow up with customers to ensure their needs are met and up sell additional products and services
· Successfully close sales to contribute to the company’s bottom line
· Identify, screen and recruit candidates to match open position requirements
· Clearly communicate and prepare candidates for client interviews
· Coordinate all communication between customer, candidates and other key stake holders to maximize productivity and resource allocation
· At least 5-10 years of prior experience with Information Technology staffing sales
· 2-3 years of experience dealing with federal agencies
· Experienced in calling on clients at CIO, CTO level
· Ability to generate and close on new sales leads
· Self-starter, positive can-do attitude and go getter in building a strong local presence
· Successful proven sales track record
· We are looking for the best - Please apply if you are the best and can prove it.
· Average performers earn $100K, good performers earn $200K and our top performers earn $400K plus. You determine your level by your performance.
· We only hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old - if you have the talent and experience, we'll know.
· Will provide a success coach to help you meet your goals
· Huge performance rewards to get you to $400K and beyond each year
Virpie Tech is a Connecticut based consulting firm established in 1997. It provides a complete range of Information Technology staffing services to large commercial and federal agencies nationwide.
Salary DOE + Commissions