The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and gross margin for the solution portfolio. This individual will work alongside the sales organization to grow sales revenue, acquire net-new accounts, and work closely with PPM and channel teams. They will also act as an internal and external resource working with Zones nfrastructure: the services company of Zones, to drive relationships and alliances with field sales and channel organizations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Business Development Manager primary responsible for:
- Sales Revenue/Growth- Lenovo
- Gross Margin/Growth- Lenovo
- Number of Account Executives selling the Lenovo
- Number of End-user customers buying Lenovo
- Number of deals registered/closed
- CRM opportunities assigned
- Successful field appointments/ customer visits to Increase customer contacts
- Approved pricing program
- Shorten sales cycle
- Closed revenue
- Enhance margin
- Increased OEM contacts Influence leads and contacts
- Advance and maintain levels of expertise in Lenovo solutions by attending training, seminars and trade shows to support and service the sales organization and end-user customers
Education, Certifications, & Technology Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Industry sales experience
- Brand-specific and/or IT certifications
- A strong candidate will have
Who You Are:
- A strong candidate will have a background in sales/field sales, business development or account management, preferably in IT
- Demonstrated customer relationship and consultative selling skills
- Proven track record of business development or account management
- Experience teaming collaboratively with field account teams in a high volume and fast-paced professional environment
- Good understanding of technologies that drive solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective at developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conducts business professionally in a corporate environment and anytime representing Zones
- Proven ability to manage administrative duties timely
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be accountable for all deliverables
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!