About Our Company
We are a premier staffing company committed to delivering the best in staffing for clients in the creative, marketing and digital space. In fact, we've won BEST IN STAFFING from both our talent and client side and we are the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories. Together with our commitment to excellence and unparalleled culture, we set ourselves a part in representing the industry's most talented individuals making our growth plan and reputation grow along with it.
About the Position
As a Business Development Manager, your role is based around forging and fostering partnerships for The BOSS Group. Your undertaking is simple: grow and develop existing accounts while boldly and fearlessly going after new business.
- You work tirelessly to understand each client's needs and to deliver The BOSS Group as the ideal solution for their company.
- With our premium brand and your innate drive, you open doors, close sales and actually make a difference for your clients.
- This job requires travel with in the metro area of the branch so a valid drivers license and reliable mode of transportation is necessary.
- This is a sales role, through and through so we make cold calls. We believe you build relationships with voices and faces, not just with emails.
- Your motivation: the direct financial gain that comes with each of your successes. At The BOSS Group commissions are uncapped. Your earning potential is unlimited and we want you to succeed; therefore we reward for great performances.
- As an empowered member of a collaborative team, you thrive on healthy competition high transparency in a fast-paced, high-volume office humming with energy.
About Our Culture
We invest in our employees, starting with robust on-the-job training and continuing with ongoing education as well as mentoring and coaching. A win for you is a win for the team at BOSS.
We want The BOSS Group to be your forever home. We're a growing company, and our engaged and happy employees like to stay on and grow with us. We call our career paths here a jungle gym, not a ladder and we pride ourselves on placing folks in positions where they are adding the most value. As an energetic and fun group in a casual environment, we work in the heart of magnificent cities nationally across our 7 different office locations.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Ample time off with an unlimited amount after your first year
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
- Longer weekends: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays
- Weekly pay, every Friday! Monthly commissions
- Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
- Referral bonuses
- And much more …
Internal ID: 10920PandoLogic. Category:Marketing & Biz Dev, Keywords:Business Development Manager, Location:Iselin, NJ-08830
Retail Store Manager / Supervisor