Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. For more information, please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 14th, a global advisory firm seeks a Practice Development Manager. This is a terrific opportunity for a legal marketing professional that would like to explore a consulting setting. The Practice Development Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Developing new marketing strategies in coordination with the Director of Marketing.
- Cultivating relationships with clients, researching potential client development opportunities, and planning events or other engagements.
- Creating and reviewing RFPs and developing new pitches and proposals.
- Identifying ways to enrich the firm’s overall market strategy, including implementing new procedures and best practices.
- Creating content and recommending designs for presentations.
- Legal or professional services marketing professional with at least five years of related experience as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Past managerial experience, exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Driven professional with a proactive and strategic approach to client development and marketing.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org