Business Development Manager of Heat Transfer Products (REMOTE POSITION)
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Responsible for the technical sales of heat transfer products and services. The Manager ensures customer satisfaction in addition to product pricing, customer quality, and negotiations with customers. Identifies new markets and customers for company products and develops and maintains positive and professional client relationships.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Identifies rising business opportunities through strong research and conducts strategic analysis to determine the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Acts as the focal point to meet customer expectations and coordinates with engineering in the introduction of new products.
- Prepares or approves clear and effective quotations of products and/or services for current and prospective customers.
- Develops and maintains sales promotional materials and participates in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
- Works closely with Production and Engineering Departments both at the company and at the customers to keep abreast of changes that may affect sales.
- Works closely with Quality Department to ensure RGM’s are handled expeditiously and sensitively to reduce customer return and to resolve any customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales experience of at least 5 years with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Aluminum Extrusion manufacturing experience or Refrigeration market experience either in sales or engineering
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package, we offer a full benefit package to include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as vacation, 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) plan, and a health savings account with strong opportunities for advancement. All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.