Pharma Technical Sales
Must have a Science background
The individual will be part of sales and BD team. The primary responsibility will be selling our Client's products in the State of California. The main clients include the pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, clinical laboratory, and academic labs.
The position is responsible for generating and pursuing new clients, as well as increasing from the company’s existing client base in the assigned territory. The position will also be extensively involved in building customer relationships and providing support, both technical support and other support, to her/his clients.
The position will also be responsible for identification and pursuit of collaboration opportunities, through which the company may acquire new technologies and new business assets.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- All sales activity in the territory through customer facing visits, presentations, phone and e-mail as appropriate. \t
- Work with the director of the sales (US) to develop and execute a territory sales plan. \t
- Extending relationship with existing customers. \t
- Provide technical support to the customers. \t
- Work collaboratively within the Inside sales (CS team), Product Development team, and Marketing teams. \t
- Attend tradeshows, both local and international, and networking events as necessary. \t
- Ability to travel within the territory 40-50% of the time.
- Have a good understanding of biologic drug discovery and/or diagnostics and the technologies, products and services that serve the field. \t
- Relevant working experience is preferred but not required. \t
- Willingness to learn new technologies. \t
- Ability to work independently. \t
- Strong Communication Skills.
San Jose, California, United States
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.