Business Development Manager - WD30076371191
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director , The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new opportunities in the Australian BMS market to achieve a designated sales target, and develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
- Able to define sales plans/opportunities and implement strategies to achieve the secured target for Controls in Australia.
- Support the Management team with the formulation and execution of the BMS growth strategy
- Develop short and long range sales plans and prepare sales strategies and submissions to reach nominated targets for BMS
- Deliver assigned business plan in terms of secured sales volume and gross margin
- Provide information to management regarding the BMS industry and recommend plans to maximise future business in line with the BMS growth strategy
- Provide guidance and coordination for the BMS sales resources across Systems, Service and FMS, in relation to sales methods, customer strategies, and pricing/contractual arrangements
- Represent Johnson Controls in the marketplace by observing the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and demeanor
- 100% compliance with the Johnson Controls Ethics Policy and Safety Policy
What we look for
- 5+ years appropriate sales experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Leadership skills, strategic thinker, demonstrated accountability
- Excellent negotiating skills, able to achieve the win – win solution
- Motivated team player who is able to mentor BMS sales resources
- Excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision makers
- Excellent networking skills
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active
- Consultative approach and customer solution focused. Experience in developing successful relationships with customers
- Able to think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join global organisation
- Career growth & Opportunities
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334
Job Sales & Marketing
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions