Are you looking for a career where your hard work and competitive nature is rewarded? Do you have experience uncovering opportunities, negotiating and closing the sale? Do you have a “do what it takes to get it done” sales mentality? If so, join our business development/ Inside Sales team selling full service physician searches to hospitals, physician groups, and clinics throughout the United States.
The Delta Companies business development / inside sales teams earn uncapped commissions on top of their base salary. Opportunity to make six figures at our brand new location in Coppell, TX.
Our Business Development/ Inside Sales Teams:
- Generate new business opportunities via outbound calls to healthcare facilities.
- Present and negotiate agreements and pricing with healthcare facility decision makers.
- Receive 3 times the industry standard in training including classroom, online and one-on-one time with leaders and subject matter experts.
What we look for in Business Development/ Inside Sales Teams :
- 2+ years of commissioned inside sales or staffing experience
- A “do what it takes” mentality
- Ability to persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- History of persistence and successful high performance in work, school, community, etc.
What we offer our Business Development/ Inside Sales Teams:
- Competitive base with uncapped commission.
- Benefits package that includes: medical, vision, dental, 401K, Flexible spending accounts and more!
- Paid Time Off and 8 paid holidays
- Philanthropic Opportunities- including Golf Tournaments, March Madness, Silent Auctions and more
- We believe in recognizing top performers with Awards (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) including Paid Vacations with our Platinum Club winners, Rolex watches, Custom Guitars and so much more!
Through our permanent staffing brand, Delta Physician Placement, The Delta Companies has been offering permanent physician staffing solutions to communities throughout the United States since 1997. Delta Physician Placement is a team of passionate, fun loving, driven, high performing individuals whose focus is providing Best in Class service to the facilities and healthcare providers it serves.
Click HERE to watch why you want to work here
Have what it takes to succeed and make a difference with The Delta Companies? Apply Now!
Want to learn more? Visit us at www.thedeltacompanies.com/careers
The Delta Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer