TrackStreet is looking for a Business Development Representative to generate qualified opportunities and act as a liaison between the Marketing and the Sales teams. This role is focused on lead generation contacting potential clients through outbound “cold calls”, emails and social selling (via LinkedIn) and in person, for example, at trade shows, presenting our company to potential clients
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails. Meet all goals for contacts, opportunities created and closed.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services. Achieve competency in understanding of product to ensure that pre-sales prospect questions can be answered.
- Score and route leads to appropriate Sales team member.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Immediately and accurately input contact and company data into TrackStreet’s Hubspot CRM
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales team members
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or a similar role
- Extroverted personality; willing to engage in multiple scenarios both on phone and in person requiring willful engagement, never quit attitude in order to get to the correct decision maker
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot CRM or Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales or Business Development role preferred.
- Attend trade events and approach qualified prospect companies to inquire about their business and present TrackStreet.
- Travel up to 50% of the time may be required.
TrackStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company sponsored medical / dental / vision insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Career opportunities at a growing Venture Capital funded Start Up that has been featured in the Pacific Coast Business Times, Orange County Business Journal and other publications
- Customer-oriented, supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect
- Located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA