Interested in a Next level Business Development Opportunity with leading IT Firm (Base + Bonus) in Buckhead?
Our Client is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Their base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, and more as well as their partner networks. They have sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004 and are currently undergoing exponential growth with numerous multinational, multibillion-dollar companies.
They are a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. Our client is not your typical corporate environment. Our business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make them a unique place to work.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone on a daily basis.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe, and decision-maker.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Some sales or marketing/experience a huge plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
$750 Monthly Bonus