We are currently looking for Business Development Representatives. This is an excellent entry-level sales position for someone who wants to get into Security or Technology sales. The position is a quota-driven position where the Executive will be responsible for developing opportunities in a geographic territory to be brought in as new customers. The position has a structured training course for new Sales Professionals looking to get trained in Sales as well as Technology infrastructure.
As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain, and Ireland.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive nature looking to exceed quota targets and desire to advance their career
*Interested applicants are encouraged to apply at Alienvault.com/careers or ATT.jobs >[Explore our Companies] Alienvault
We are AlienVault an AT&T Company. We founded AlienVault to help organizations of all sizes achieve elite security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions. To deal with the transforming landscape and leverage new architectures to enable businesses to secure their digital assets for everyone, for you and your family.
We are a developer of commercial and open source solutions to handle cyber-attacks, including the Open Threat Exchange, the world's largest crowd-sourced computer-security platform. We grow through innovating and offer a host of award-winning solutions. As part of our team, you'll have a chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the security industry & make a broad impact.
As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain, Ireland, and Australia.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
- Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
- Adoption & Surrogacy programs
- 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
- Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- AT&T service discounts
- AT&T service referral programs
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
At AlienVault we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!