The Business Development Representative (“BDR”) will focus on qualifying inbound leads, prospecting to develop new opportunities and servicing transactional inside sales opportunities. This is a full-time position reporting to the Head of North American Sales.
Our Core Values
At iGrafx, we believe in our people and what they represent. To that end, we are looking for like-minded individuals on a mission greater than bottom line results. We want people who are interested in making a difference in a small and growing organization.
If our core values (located here - http://www.igrafx.com/company/core-values) resonate with you, this might just be the place for you.
The role of the Business Development Representative will include:
· Qualify inbound marketing generated leads using a defined process
· Nurture leads until they are sales ready
· Prospect into targeted accounts to generate new demand
· Qualify and close smaller transactional opportunities
· Provide reporting and feedback on activities
What makes a great Business Development Representative at iGrafx?
· Communication Skills: You can articulate the strong value proposition of iGrafx effectively
· Problem Solving: You can problem solve by thinking and acting quickly on your feet
· Business Acumen: You can “speak the language” and build credibility quickly with new business contacts
· Executive Presence: Ability to communicate at an executive level; you can build relationships at the key buyer and influencer persona levels
· Clock Speed: You learn new concepts very quickly
· Internal Drive: Willingness to evolve on your own, in addition to the coaching and training provided by iGrafx
· Time Management: You can handle multiple challenging tasks at once. Completing tasks with high quality and on time
· Resource-savvy: You creatively problem solve; you seek out and identify the proper resources internally and externally to achieve the right results
· Competitive Drive: You have the desire to “do what it takes” to win; You show instead of tell when it comes to your actions; you want to win
· Execution: You get results; you do what you say you will do
· Natural Curiosity: You want to understand things; how they work; why they work; how they can improve
· Growing organization with increasing needs for extraordinary talent
· Potential to move into inside or field sales
· Exposure to peer functional leaders as well as exec team members
· Opportunity to solve complex problems with major cost and growth implications for the organization
Why consider this role?
· Work in a small business where you can make a difference every day
· Global enterprise software company with customers in N. America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
· Work with the world’s best logos and brands (banks, insurance, telecom, healthcare, etc.)
· Private equity-backed organization
· We “say no to politics” at iGrafx
· We have core values and we live by them
· Work with highly engaged teammates with over 4 centuries of expertise in helping customers solve complex business problems
· Be part of a team collectively working towards the common goal of creating shareholder value
· We’re in Austin, Portland and Munich. Who doesn’t want to work and visit these cities?
iGrafx has been the world leader in process excellence software solutions for more than 25 years, today helping more than 2/3 of the Fortune 100 and over 10,000 customers around the world successfully execute their most critical strategic initiatives.
From humble beginnings in 1991 when the company launched the industry’s first Window’s-based process diagramming tool, iGrafx has been on the forefront of what was to become the business process management industry. Along the way, the company introduced the world’s first interactive graphical business process simulation tool, and then actually coined and trademarked the use of “swimlanes,” which has become the de facto way to represent and describe roles within process flows.
Continual expansion led to offices across the U.S. and in Munich, Germany, with active distribution in more than 80 countries. However, despite the breadth and depth of reach and solution capabilities, iGrafx has never veered from its singular focus: process-centric business modeling.
In 2011, after years of ownership by first Micrografx, and then Corel, iGrafx was taken private in an acquisition by Lone Rock Technology Group. This initiative reinfused the company with resources and triggered a long series of reinvestment that left the it with its strongest solution suite ever. Customers regularly collect, model and make business decisions that help them save and earn millions of dollars, all the while mitigating significant corporate risks.
If this looks like the role for you, please forward along your resume and expected earnings to: firstname.lastname@example.org