At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
As a LifeSize Business Development Representative you will be primarily responsible for generating and qualifying new sales leads for the LifeSize field teams. This individual needs to be highly motivated with the ability to develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound marketing activity, prospecting lists and personal discovery through individual research. This individual needs to be a self-starter with an energetic personality and drive. Proven success to reach key decision makers is essential.
- Generate business through outbound lead activity and research the company to identify new prospects
- Nurture prospects in Salesforce through email and communication efforts
- Identify key decision makers within these companies and cultivate relationships through meaningful follow up to develop a relationship that will allow you to understand their technology plans
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com records on assigned prospects and or campaigns through reports and or dashboards
- Maintain outbound call average of 50+ dials per day
- Work directly with Sales Team Managers to assign qualified sales leads to the regional field rep
- Audit lead activity for campaigns and report back to management through Salesforce
- 3+ years of successful experience in outbound calling, preferably in technology
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Lifesize, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.