As a Business Development Representative, you are an enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. You're a sales natural, and enjoy delivering happiness to companies in every industry. You have a go-getter attitude with a detail-oriented mindset. As a successful Business Development Representative you have the opportunity to grow into an Account Executive to drive the full sales cycle, and even the opportunity to open new markets as a sales leader. This role reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Demand Generation.
What You'll Do:
- Pursue previous ZeroCater clients to drum up pipeline and business using a strict cadence of outreach
- Prospect into cold accounts to find the correct person who handles ordering food for their team or office
- Create opportunities for our team to send event based meals to companies around the nation
- Create opportunities for our Account Executive team for all qualified corporate meal and snack program opportunities, set meetings for Account Executives and build pipeline for the Sales Team
- Work closely with the Marketing team to get a pulse on which initiatives are creating quality opportunities
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to collaborate within a team environment
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity a plus
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.