Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
- Cisco’s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
- Area’s 100 Largest Private Companies
- Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
- CRN’s Tech Elite 250
The Business Development Representative would act as the liaison between our Marketing and Business Development teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through the buying cycle. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Get qualified and certified on 3-5 hyper-converged products
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products and services, as well as new pricing and payment plans
Qualifications or equivalent:
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations