Launched in 2015, Proactive Talent is a modern talent strategy consulting and staffing company based out of Austin, TX. Our mission is to help companies evolve the way they recruit. Using the right technology, process, and messaging aligned with their goals and shared values, our clients are armed with the tools they need to effectively attract and hire the right culture-fit talent.
The Proactive Talent team is a coalition of freelance Recruiting and Talent Brand practitioners. As former Talent Acquisition and Talent Branding leaders, we work with clients as an extension of their team to help them attract and hire the best talent. Our ability to scale and partner closely with our clients is what really sets us apart from competitors. With a very holistic approach, our goal is to help clients build a modern recruiting strategy and empower them to become self-sufficient in the long run.
We specialize in everything recruiting, from Employer Branding, Recruiting Optimization, OnDemand Recruiting™ to Training and Advisory. Our clients include enterprise companies like GE Digital, Vanguard, Motel6, GoDaddy, and Realtor.com as well as fast-growing startups like Anaplan, Earnest, and MyVR.
Proactive Talent is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) with an entrepreneurial spirit to support inbound and outbound growth efforts while pioneering the Sales Department as the very 1st BDR on our team. You will work in our office alongside the Director of Sales and Accounts to engage prospects through multiple channels (email, phone, digital campaigns, social) and qualify opportunities for our full suite of recruiting services.
- Know Proactive Talent's services like the back of your hand, with an understanding of recruiting strategy and employer branding concepts
- Operate the various tools in our sales stack to manage prospects, leads and opportunities (Pipedrive, Proposify, MixMax, LeadIQ, Slack, Gsuite, DropBox, etc)
- Focus on pushing prospects and leads through the qualification process efficiently and effectively
- Establish contact with prospects and leads daily via the appropriate channels, such as social networks, cold calling, and web visits
- Meet weekly and monthly sales development goals
- Develop and present new ideas/strategies to improve the sales prospecting process
- 2-3 years of lead generation experience prospecting into large complex accounts
- Results-driven with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding qualified opportunity objectives
- Knowledge of the sales pipeline while utilizing a CRM system
- High-volume cold calling experience reaching out to Fortune 1000 accounts at CXO level
- Self-starter with the discipline to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to hold yourself accountable with little or no direction
- Previous experience selling to/for a recruiting consultancy, staffing firms, or RPO company, and prior recruiting experience preferred
This is a full time position with salary + comission after successfully hitting sales goals. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.