Business Development Representative – Executive Management Services, Inc.
As an Executive Management Services, Inc. Business Development Representative, you will build and develop new clients as well as expand the services and relationships of existing ones. We will assist and train you in all aspects of our business to ensure you are providing the most knowledgeable information to our existing and potential clients. This position will be based out of the Dallas, TX branch office and will report to the Director of National Sales. The territory will span the state of TX.
Our new Business Development Representative will enjoy:
- Base salary
- Commission/ Bonus Structure
- Company Car
- Paid Vacation/ Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) Plan
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 1-5 years of sales experience.
- Comfort level with working independently.
- High level of self-motivation with strong character and ethics.
- A "Hunter" mentality.
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of an organization.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written, and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Basic office technology knowledge, including Windows, MS Office (Excel), Outlook, Salesforce and Smart devices.
- Ability to prospect for clients with multiple methods such as in-car canvassing, phone, email, networking and internet/social media.
- Understanding that this position is not strictly "8 am-5 pm".