SV Academy is an online fellowship that transitions into a full-time, business development job in a Silicon Valley, San Francisco, or NYC based startup. This highly selective program trains fellows for three-months online and then places them with one of SV Academy's 100+ startup partners in a full-time business development position.
The average starting salary package for an SVAcademy fellow is $78,000. 100% of our graduates have been placed.
Upon hiring, our fellows receive one year of professional coaching and lifelong support from the SV Academy community.
SV Academy Overview:
The SV Academy fellowship is comprised of a 12-week, online, part-time, hands-on business development training program, which includes:
- Real-world training: SV Academy has a hyper-personalized curriculum that was co-developed by Silicon Valley employers to ensure fellows are learning the exact skills that are needed
- Internship: An unpaid internship is weaved into the program with a heavy emphasis in the latter half of the 12-week training program for real-world experience.
*This internship is remote and embedded into the 12 week training.
- Mentorship: SV Academy has a team of SaaS executives at Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, to provide hands-on learning and mentorship to help fellows develop market-ready skills
- Job Placement Upon completion of the fellowship, fellows transition into a full-time job with a fast-growing tech employer. Our 100+ employer partners include companies such as Survey Monkey, Optimizely, Palo Alto Networks, and Intercom.
With a 4% acceptance rate, SVAcademy is a highly competitive fellowship for candidates who meet the minimum criteria:
- Willing to move to the Bay Area, Silicon Valley or NYC upon completion of the fellowship
- Authorized to work in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor's degree holder or within 60 days of graduation
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including empathy, building rapport, and emotional intelligence
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for growing businesses and helping individuals solve problems which serve as the foundation of business development
- Commitment to the career path of a business development representative post-fellowship
To apply, please submit an official application to our website: https://sv.academy/application