Elm Street Technology offers a portfolio of real estate marketing and technology services companies that together provide one vendor, one point of contact, one solution fully fused into one platform to deliver a single source for new leads, client relationship management, and client retention tools for agents, teams and brokerages. Elevate from Elm Street Technology is the single solution that real estate professionals need for everything from new lead generation and client management to client-for-life retention. Elevate uses advanced automation and best-in-class tools to handle the marketing while brokers and agents handle the business, including high-end IDX websites, lead generation tools, powerful CRM and incubation tools, mobile app, social media management and blogging, and client retention tools.
Why work with us?
· Sustainability + Startup Pivotability: Collaborative environment focused on input and creative ideas from all team members for company growth
· Competitive Compensation
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
· Positive Culture: Numerous tools in place for assisting employee growth
· Recharge: PTO + 8 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating
· Make a positive impact: Our solutions help grow clients’ businesses
· Office stocked with snacks
· Flex scheduling available during a 40 hour work week
· Bonus commission potential based on performance in addition to base salary
Who we are looking for
The Business Development Representativeis responsible for making a high volume of calls to prospects to set appointments for our inside sales representatives to pitch our products and services. This representative will often be the first contact prospects have with the company, so a strong phone presence and customer service ability is necessary. This entry-level role has extra earning potential based on appointments set that end up in a closed sale. This position is office-based in Camarillo.
· Daily high volume of phone calls to set appointments with our sales representatives
· Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
· Drive brand awareness
· Ensure customer satisfaction
Education, Skills & Experience
· Customer Service and/or Sales experience preferred
· Comfortable with a computer
· High volume phone experience
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment