The Business Development coordinator Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting. The Business Development coordinator is integral in ensuring the company’s reputation is maintained with all clients feel. The Business Development is key to our goal of providing “best in class” customer satisfaction. A successful Client Coordinator will leverage their client relationships into referrals to new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain highest level of customer centric communication with client at all times.
- Increase market penetration by developing referral streams through assigned clients.
- Represent the company brand values in all interactions.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to form relationships with new potential clients.
- Ability to handle all questions and solve problems with the highest level of skill.
- Maintain time lines on all activities in accordance with performance standards.
- Attend assigned industry conferences/events as directed by the management.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and maintain highest level of professionalism on and off site.
- Sharing best practice skills with the team and promote positive team environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong research and strategic analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and resolve them to the client’s satisfaction.
- “Street smart” / able to think on your feet.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must always be friendly and willing to assist others.
- A good memory for data and details.
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Must be punctual and able to work flexible hours.
- Be a good listener and exhibit sound judgment.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced job environment.
- Able to critically analyze situations and solve problems effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with salesforce.com– preferred but not required
- 4+ years of proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- 4 + years of proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong skill set for event planning and hosting clients in groups
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be equally comfortable with both in-person and phone client interactions
- Trustworthy and prideful in your work; integrity is important in all your professional interactions.
- Up to 15% - 25% travel required.
About Semaphore Business Solutions
The Semaphore family of companies, and Semaphore Business Solutions, is a financial services firm offering a wide range of business solutions to its clients. Semaphore has earned its reputation of being best in its class by offering over the top products and services equally backed by the highest level of customer service and client satisfaction. Located in sunny Southern California by the Irvine Spectrum, our firm has been providing financial solutions for over 20 years and has earned a reputation of providing expertise and developing successful long-term relationships based upon trust.