We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative to join NKP Medical here in our Westchester office. This motivated person will be responsible for working as part of a team to support Account Executives in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, friendly, high energy, and possess a willingness to learn! This position will teach you necessary skills to build a successful career in sales.
Examples of Duties / Knowledge & Skills
· Collaborate with Sales Representatives to analyze their sales territory and develop winning strategies to identify qualified leads through business development telephone calling
· Complete at least 100 dials daily
· Set at least one one and a half (1.5) one-on-one product demonstrations (on average per day) which complete at an average of 66% or one (1) per day
· Learn the NKP strategy, vision, mission, values, and products
· Manage email campaigns and respond to prospects appropriately
· Master the company's telephone systems, email, and other tools
Minimum qualifications & Requirements
· Natural networker and relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills
· Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and time-management skills
· The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator and have a "work hard" mentality
· Cold calling experience a plus.