Who we are:
Now part of Ford Smart Mobility, a Division of Ford Motor Company TransLoc, Ride Systems and DoubleMap have combined our award-winning solutions to create the most powerful platform of intelligent transportation software solutions in the world.
Providing trusted operational expertise since 2004, we offer integrated mobility solutions to 1,200+ customers in all 50 United States and across the globe.
As a Business Development Representative, you will work with a team to drive our sales to transit providers including cities, colleges, universities, airports, and corporate campuses.
You will conduct market research and prospect into target accounts to generate interest in TransLoc at the leadership level. You will establish relationships with prospects by conducting value-add outbound call and email campaigns to set meetings and create opportunities. You will then hand off opportunities to our Business Development Associates and Executives. You will support our team by attending industry conferences, webinars, and events and becoming an expert in our market to understand pain points and advise prospects. You will be responsible for hitting or exceeding monthly quota to ensure our revenue quotas are met. In your role, you will be required to collect and maintain prospect information in Salesforce.
- A strong communicator. You're calm, comfortable, and well-spoken when talking to customers & teammates.
- A relationship builder. You have a way with people; building rapport comes easily for you.
- A curious mind. Learning, improving, and iterating on daily work is important to you.
- An opportunist. You are willing to take calculated risks to drive results.
You should have...
- History of exceeding quota in a sales development role
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for improving mobility and desire to learn our products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of B2G or B2B SaaS experience
- Experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, or another leading CRM solution helpful, but not required
We offer comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective day one of employment. We also offer generous retirement contribution matching as well as other great perks including unlimited time off and discounts on Ford vehicle purchases for employees and family members.
TransLoc and its sister companies, DoubleMap and Ride Systems, are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment. All decisions at TransLoc and its sister companies, DoubleMap and Ride Systems, are based on business need, individual qualifications, and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.