Cubic Global Defense
Company Details:Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing support in performing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data base administrative tasks and acting as a backup to more senior level Business Development Administrator staff when needed. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage reports and dashboards for use in Senior Management briefings and management of company Bookings Pipeline.
- Convert data into Microsoft presentations and excel spreadsheets as needed to support Business Development efforts.
- Analyze Bookings Forecast and Discretionary Expense data for accuracy, project forecasts for current and out years revenue and expenses.
- Research leads and accounts records in the CRM tool to create, adjust, and manage Customer Contact Plans for all levels of management.
- Manage user accounts.
- Manage the technical process of customization of layouts, navigation within the system and translation of business user requests into enhancements.
- Manage and monitor system support chatter group
- Audit records for discrepancies or missing data.
- Ensure Business Development Opportunity artifacts are available in system by linking to data repositories inside the firewall.
- Enhance and grow capabilities and features as the company changes.
- Work with Business Development team to update their records
Minimum Job Requirements:
This job is at a cleared site, candidates must be US persons, which include U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents. Four-year college degree, 0 to 2 years of related experience. Experience working in Business Development desired. Experience with data bases. Ability to drive projects/issues to completion. Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. Proficient in data manipulation (Excel). Must be able to travel when required. US Citizenship Required.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.