Located in funk zone in Santa Barbara, CA Snapwire connects a new generation of photographers with businesses and brands that need on-demand creative imagery. Buyers use our web app to post creative briefs on Snapwire, and talented photographers use our mobile apps and web app to submit photos that match. Buyers get custom photos that elevate their projects and photographers earn money doing what they love. You’ll be part of a growing team and have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a startup. You will have the opportunity to grow and be a leader within the organization.
The Business Development Representative will work to identify new leads, while also cultivating a list of high-priority accounts. You should have some experience as business development rep. or similar position in a previous company. As a BDR you will improve existing structures and optimize processes. You excel at building something from scratch and figuring things out independently without a lot of direction. You will propel our business forward and build on something that’s already there. You will be empowered with making your own decisions and driving our KPI’s forward.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly meeting targets by growing business and revenue by developing and nurturing leads
- Evaluating and collecting information about prospective customers
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building a contact list through outbound communication
- Nurturing inbound leads
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Snapwire’s services and value proposition
- Strengthening Snapwire awareness within an assigned territory or lead list
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, advertising, marketing, information systems, or related area.
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Must be highly organised, detail oriented, and have a talent for multi-tasking
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Independent worker who can drive processes forward
- A background in e-commerce B2B, publishing, or advertising experience a plus
- Passion for photography or videography a plus
- Creative thinker a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools to find customer personas and see the right potential.
- A compassionate and competitive nature
- Excellent communication skills
- A high tolerance for rejection
- Charisma and charm
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-directed and able to work without close supervision - position requires self-motivation and a strong desire to obtain positive results.
- Strong written, verbal, listening, and project management skills.
- Exercises good judgment while resolving issues or concerns.
- Professionalism in execution of all outlined duties.
- Located in Santa Barbara or willing to quickly relocate.
We offer company sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Unlimited Vacation. Take time when you need it and continue to meet your goals.
Customer-oriented, supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect.
Competitive Base Salary plus performance bonuses.
Opportunity to grow into a thought leader in the space.
We foster an employee-centered and supportive culture built on teamwork and mutual respect. Snapwire Media, Inc. is a fast-growing, venture capital funded start-up and is an equal opportunity employer.